Monday, January 8, 2018

Tim Holtz Paper Doll Pack card

I can't stop playing with these paper dolls by Tim Holtz!  There are several sizes and all are pre-cut which makes life so much easier.  I had this extra background piece and just added the doll and few other left over pieces.  Voila!  A cute card was born.  I'm submitting this to the Country View Challenge.  The challenge is Anything Goes.



The snow is finally melting and the sun shining.  Amen.  We're not set up for ice and snow here in the South that's for sure.  Everything just stops.  Back on track now.

Thanks for stopping by!  hugs ~ Renee



6 comments:

  1. I have a package of these but I keep forgetting that! Your card is fantastic fun! And inspiring too. When you said you had the extra background piece, that reminded me of card I have made with background but then it just sits as I can’t think what to do with it. I think it might be a perfect background for one of these paper dolls. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Those dolls sound right up my alley; I will be on the lookout for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!
    Sorry to hear the snow followed you down! heehee We have snoooooow much right now! Due to melt over the next few days,but it is way too early to say it's done!
    sending hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are a New Englander at heart. That snow is nothing, right? Love the doll layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just popped open my Paper Dolls pack and love them to bits... You are so right, a good background and one of those... perfect card! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous card with great background!!! The little ballerina is adorable!!! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete