Saturday, September 9, 2017

Check out these Rose Gold tags!

I apologize for my long silence.  This week I had all kinds of plans to create but have been obsessed with preparing for a possible direct hit from Hurricane Irma.   We won't know the exact extent of the effects of Irma that will be felt here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina until later this week end but at least it won't be the Category 5 earlier predicted, it might just be a tropical storm.  My heart goes out to all those who are suffering in the wake of this frightening disaster!

On a happier note, I do have some tags to share using the newly released Delicata ink in Rose Gold. They will be featured on the Imagine blog today.   I also used Dina Wakley masks and stamps with the Rose Gold, Sapphire Blue, and Emerald Green Delicata inks.  The instructions and product list can be found there, I hope you'll check them out!





Take care, be safe.  ~ hugs ~ Renee

5 comments:

  1. Like the look of that Ink Renee, must check it out. Fabulous Tags.
    Stay Safe. Hugs & Best Wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff on the dark backgrounds!
    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in Moore Oklahoma most of my adult life, we understand the anxiety and preparation for storms. My deepest prayers are with you as this massive hurricane comes on shore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are fabulous as always! Loving those black backgrounds! Will head over for a closer looksie!

    I am praying for you as well as others. I do hope you will be safe and not sustain much if any damage,Renee.
    Keeping you in my thoughts my friend
    Sending love & hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags, loving the dark backgrounds! Hope that you came through Irma unscathed and thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete