Friday, January 20, 2017

AIRs Project: Delightful Wintergreen Card

The AIRs color challenge for the month of January is "wintergreen".  Take a look at the card I made using, what else, StazOn Studio Glaze and an ATC.  My interpretation of the wintergreen color is on the ATC as well as in the background.  Here's a sneak peek of a part of the card:


To see the card in its entirety click on the link that will take you to the Imagine blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm at CHA Phoenix right now and will be sharing lots of photos with you when I get back. ~ Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and its inspiration in the message and most of all in your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have that stamp and have forgotten all about it. I like this card so much that you have inspired me to find my stamp and make a similar card. Thanks for the inspiration, today, Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and your palette Renee- so very rich!
    Enjoy your visit with your daughter! xx

    ReplyDelete