Friday, November 20, 2015

Kodak Moments in Myrtle Beach, SC

As I mentioned before we have recently relocated to Myrtle Beach, SC.  The scenery here is different from Massachusetts but equally beautiful in a different way (read:  no snow).  My daughter, Holly, came last week for a visit and we did a lot of exploration around the area.  Here are a few snapshots of some of the activities that took place over the course of the week.  Fun!  Lots of Starbucks!!


A little mother/daughter time together


The Boardwalk Ferris Wheel


The view from the Ferris Wheel, I didn't know Holly hates ferris wheels!


A helicopter ride was involved


Holly was happy, I was terrified for 3 minutes, she didn't know I hate helicopters.  :-)


The view from the helicopter of the shoreline



Lots of walks on the beaches here


Sunset walk on Pawley's Island just down the coast

Those are just a few of our photos from last week.  Wouldn't this be a great place for an Art Retreat?
Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share some great memories with you!
Hugs  ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous to have your girl with you! Yes, this would be an amazing place~ Just say when...lol!
    I am so heart happy you and your sweet Holly had so much fun~ Great photos, great smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand time! I wouldn't have been on the ferris wheel OR the helicopter! It looks like a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the beaches there. So different than here. You have a beautiful new home. Glad you daughter was there to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Renee! How wonderful that you and Holy shared such special time together!
    I had to laugh at Holly not liking Ferris wheels but liking helicopter rides? Has to be the enclosed thing-right?
    I had memories flood in as well of when my Mom lived down there and our trips to Pawley's- lucky you- I am so happy for you!
    And yes, a great place for an art retreat for sure!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete