Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Chunky ATC made with Digis

I recently came across some lovely digi designs made by the wonderful artist Julie Lee and sold in her Etsy shop.  (here's the link in case you want to check them out for yourself)  I love to download sheets like this, it is truly instant gratification!  Julie Lee does some adorable faces sized to fit an ATC, I cut out the panels, added some stamping and distressed the edges.  Just glue them to the wood block and enhance.




Thanks for stopping by, if you get a chance check out Julie Lee's work!  Hugs ~ Renee

6 comments:

  1. Renee, I am so honoured! You have totally rocked these images. I love the vintage palette you chose and what a lovely look to these chunky ATCs - loving the little legs and how you embellished to give a really steam-punk look to them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, for sure some quite creative images. Love what you've done with them. Love the little key winds on top and the girl peeking from the window in the first one is great. You and Julie are both quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, albeit a little scary ! lol I love them!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images with lots of "character," Renee! Will check out Julie's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous Renee!! I love these! I am a huge fan Of Julie Ann;s so when I saw these faces I said OMGosh I know them! heehee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete