Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Collins Group Tradeshow

Well, it is official, I will be teaching 2 classes at the upcoming Collins Group Show in Westborough, MA in April 2015.  This will be my first time at the show since only craft professionals and store owners are allowed to attend.  If you go I hope you'll take one of my classes.  I'll be teaching a mixed media art journal class on Friday from 2:45 pm to 4:15 pm and a mixed media card making class on Saturday from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm.  These are the samples for my classes.

An Amplified Art Journal




My classes are showcasing new products from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko.  I'll be sharing with people different ways to use StazOn Studio Glaze, Amplify! and the new Creative Mediums in iridescent and metallic colors.  So if you are fortunate enough to attend the show I hope you'll stop by and say hello!
Hugs ~ Renee xx

8 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Congratulations Renee!!! Lucky peoples who will get to attend! Someday I will sit across from you and learn your techniques also! huge hugs- way to go and best wishes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! I'll be there, and I think I am taking one of those classes!!! YAY me! YAY you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Anita! It would be so nice to know at least one person in the room. Hugs ~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gig, Renee! I am so proud of this accomplishment for you. Only wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renee,
    I am popping over to say thank you. I received my substrates and two tags today - thank you so much!!! I was expecting and looking forward to receiving one tag and when I found two in my parcel I was whooping with joy!! They are stunning and will be placed on my desk to remind me that mixed media can and does look beautiful too. They will also be inspiration for me to keep pushing myself to learn and improve my recent mixed media creations - thank you so much huni Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I felt like they were a matched set. Hugs~ Renee xx

      Delete
  6. Your classes look great, and so do your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous news, and all these pieces are so so so gorgeous dear Renee!!!! Congratulations, wish I could be near you to have a chance to attend your classes one day! Unfortunately I'm really too far.. :( Enjoy these great classes you will teach as a master, you can be very proud! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete