Friday, December 5, 2014

White Stamping Craft Stamper Challenge

I can't believe it is December already!  We have a new challenge at the Craft Stamper Take It, Make It site with wonderful prizes to be won.  For December the challenge is to stamp in white on your project.  I decided gift tags are something useful and the white looks great against the kraft colored paper.  You can cut your own tags with a die or buy tags that are pre-cut.  Whatever you have on hand.  





For the first tag I stamped with Stampers Anonymous Butterfly stamp on kraft paper using Adirondack Snow Cap ink and then I used Detail White embossing powder.  After heating it with my heat gun and allowing it to cool, I did some random stamping with an IndigoBlu crackle stamp and StazOn black ink.  I also colored in the butterfly wings a little with Memento markers in yellow and red.  I tore the edges of the paper, glued it on to a black shipping tag and doodled around the edges with a Uniball White gel pen.  Even with a ribbon on the top I think this tag has a very masculine feel to it.  You can write your message on the back using the white pen.  Here are a couple more tags using the same technique.


These are both done on Ranger #8 Kraft tags using the same stamping technique.


I'll have more samples next Friday with the same technique.  I hope this inspires you to try your hand at the CS TIMI Challenge!  Take care, stay warm ~ Hugs, Renee

10 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous Renee, love the toadstool stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love white stamping. Your tags look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kraft & white together ! Great tags, Renee !
    COrrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE these, especially the butterflies! The crackle on the craft is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love stamping with white, it just gives it that finish that no other colour can

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I just forgot how beautiful that white can look! Love the toadstools the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tags, all, Renee! I first is my favorite--possibly because I have that very stamp! Kraft is my favorite because it just says "vintage" to me! You need to enter that last one in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge (Anything Goes) this month! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are amazing .... always love white on Kraft. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three are fab, the toadstools look like they are popping off the page! Love them. xx

    ReplyDelete