Friday, May 30, 2014

Have you seen the summer edition of Take Ten?


I just received my "artist comp" copy of  Take Ten magazine.  Much to my surprise they gave my work a two page spread showing some stenciled cards that I made using "Dina Wakley's" style and some of her stencils.  I sent these in for the stenciled card challenge about 6 months ago.


There is a lot of amazing art work in this issue.  Next time you are at Barnes & Noble or your LSS check it out.  My thanks to Stampington for publishing my work!  Have a great weekend, take care~ Renee xxx

7 comments:

  1. You're famous!! Very impressive, Renee, love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Renee! i love the colors and how you share your techniques!
    Beautifully done~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations (again), Renee! Patience is a virtue, huh? I am absolutely thrilled for you. Well deserved, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Renee! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Renee and thank you for pointing out that I was in the TSS. Your publication is well deserved because you are one talented lady !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, I just got home and am opening emails...and here you are! YOU ROCK! A 2-page spread!! That is totally awesome! Congratulations! I love your art and it is obvious Stampington does too! huge hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete