Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stampotique Challenge::SDC128 Week 2 of Anything Goes

Hey everyone!  Sorry I've been AWOL for a week, it is that time of year and I've been sick.  My daughter just happened to come for a visit last week and she spent most of her "vacation" taking care of old mom.  But with the help of modern medicine I am thankfully on the mend.

I thought it would be fun to participate in the Stampotique Challenge this week since it is "Anything Goes".  I was flexing my creative muscles today making get well cards and thank you cards for all the stews and soups my friends have brought for us this week.  I feel so spoiled.

I love the Stampotique stamp called "Global Warming".


Reminds me of what I see outside right now and we're due for more snow this weekend!  Stay warm and be healthy, talk to you soon ~ Renee

9 comments:

  1. hahaha...how fun that Global Warming stamp is! I love it! And I also love how you've created with it. Great background and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read that you have been so poorly.
    Oh this made me chuckle but also feeling so sympathetic for that poor snowman.
    Rather strange weather in my little corner of the world as it is very mild, too mild because what a shock to the system when the cold snap does appear.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you create with Stampotique stamps, Renee! They are golden in your hands. I don't have Global Warming, but it sure is on my wish list. Love it against that white interlude in your background. Well played!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it's perfect for a get well card. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like this, that background works well with the stampotique stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Renee, Global Warming looks perfect against your background. I hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for playing along with us again at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the humor of your card Renee.. and this stamp always makes me laugh!! :) Are you OK now?... I hope so! Hugs Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful arty card!
    Love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete