Thursday, November 21, 2013

100 Faces and a little help from Zorana

I follow a blog called ZoranaLand which always has incredible art work on it.  Recently Zorana did a couple of videos showing how quickly faces can be drawn.  I followed along with her videos and did a couple of collages (to be glued into my art journal at a later date) which included FACES.  Check it out if you would like some fresh ideas on how to draw faces and what to do with them after you've drawn them.  These are the two that I came up with.




This is drawn on some Gelli Plate artwork, great way to use those prints!



We've been having some lovely weather here in NE.  Sunshine several days in a row....Glorious!  I hope you're having a good week.  Thanks for stopping by, take care.~Renee

5 comments:

  1. I love them Renee! And am so happy that you were inspired to create them! Love the black around the paintings, as it provides great contrast. And am absolutely in love with that first sweet girl in particular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ladies are wonderful! They each have their personality and even a bit of emotions comes through for me. You're really getting good with your faces! Going to check out Zorana's blog now.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see a couple of your faces and to know they were inspired by Zorana's videos. (Promise to check them out!) I actually can't say I like one better than the other, though. They, to me, have very distinctive personalities and, therefore, stories! Do you know that I have *never* drawn a face? The thought of it makes my teeth hurt! I hope that I, too, will be inspired by Zorana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both Renee... you're a true Artist. Have a great sunny week-end, lucky you ! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, I adore these faces.... they're totally fabulous! Thanks so much for the link. I will check her out for sure.

    ReplyDelete