Monday, September 23, 2013

“Blog Hop: Mixed-Media with Guest Artist Pam Carriker’s New Stamp Designs”

I recently took 2 classes with Pam Carriker and it was truly worth the time and effort.  I love her new stamps and stencils that been recently released.  I have been playing around with her stamps and mixing in other people's stencils, like Seth Apters.  This is a part of a page in a journal that I'm working in right now.

The stamped wings look a little like sleeves on a dress.  I used Staz-On ink with the stencils for the background designs.
More later with photos of her classes!  Have a great week.  ~ Renee

5 comments:

  1. Love the dramatic look of this. The mix of the stamp over the stenciled background looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee
    It must have been an incredible experience to take such a class.
    The depth on this page is what immediately hit me, it is astonishing.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous, right now ;D
    Wow, so many details and depth-oh, Lynne said that too, but I do agree!

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wings of the image and the golden rod color! Great background stamping too!

    ReplyDelete