Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stampendous Shoes!

I am teaching a class at Ink About It in Westford,  MA on August 10 between 10 am and noon.  The class will be a card making class using the Stampendous stamp called "Click Heels".  We will be making the following three cards so if this interests you please give them a call and sign up for the class.






I am including their link so you can check out some of the great classes they have going on now and some of the future ones that I've already signed up for! 

Have a great day, talk to you soon~Renee
Ink About It

5 comments:

  1. I spot Stampendous!!! I LURVE what ya did with the shoe stamp!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your play on the words adding 'shoe' in there! The cards are great! I hope you have many in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this shoe stamp and these three new cards with it are all fab !! The persons who followed your class must have had great fun ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fabulous image and I just love the variations of what you can do with it. Sounds like a great class!

    ReplyDelete