Monday, July 15, 2013

100 Faces in 100 Days~Day 40

I continue on my self imposed journey of 100 faces in 100 days!  Day 40.....every day is different.  Some days I just do a quick sketch with my "magic" pencil, other days I pull out the paints.  Today I decided to do a sketch with the magic pencil, Stabilo Aquarellable, and some Gelatos for color.  I drew my face on water color paper.  The color is all just scribbles with the Gelatos by Faber-Castell.  Then I sprayed the Gelatos with water and blasted it with my computer Power Duster can of air.  I should really try cleaning my keyboard with this stuff, I use it up on art work.....go figure.  I sprayed more water on the Gelatos and air dried the image with my heat gun, allowing the water to run down her face.
A close up of her face
"Splat" seems to be a good name for her!

I hope this finds you all well.  Have a great week, thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate the visit.  Take care~Renee




4 comments:

  1. Oh! LOVE this one! OMG...what a great use of canned air! This one has a 'sweet' face. A great contrast to the bold colors surrounding her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The butterflies as her ears or earrings is genius! Love the splashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterfly earrings - just wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this one too. It reminds me of those butterfly kisses my mom use to give me~ So sweet!

    ReplyDelete