Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog Hop Alert and #7 of 100 Faces

Blog hop alert! I'm excited to announce that Imagine Crafts will be partnering with Avery Elle for our first ever blog hop, starting tommorow,  Tuesday, June 11 at 9am EST. Check my post tomorrow to begin the hop -- you might win a prize!

In the meantime.......I am continuing with my 100 Faces in 100 Days.  Here is my face for day 7.  She is painted with acrylic paints on a piece of watercolor paper.


Come and join the fun on the 100 Faces FB page if it interests you!  Take care, I hope to see you tomorrow here for the Blog Hop! ~ Renee

3 comments:

  1. I like her, Renee! She actually has me curious about what she's looking at......the other faces? lol I can't yet see why you thought you are not very good at doing faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face, glancing shyly to the side! Gosh there are just SO many cool things to do online, I wish I had more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool face! Love how her eyes are looking to the side!

    ReplyDelete