Monday, December 3, 2012

Tangerine Masterboard

I enjoy making cards so occasionally I create a Masterboard that can be photocopied and cut apart to reuse several times.  That way you don't have to re-create the wheel over and over.  Just make multiple copies of your paper on good quality card stock and you have your very own paper with whatever theme you like.  There is a Tangerine challenge coming up with The Stampers' Sampler so I can use this Masterboard to make cards or whatever for that.

I call this page "Crazy Cat Lady in Training".   I am a cat lover so I can totally relate to this girl with her sweet kitty!  She is from DeviantScrap.com in the Alice collection.  My husband is allergic to all animals so this is about as close as a cat is getting to our house.  Oh, well....have a great week.  We had absolutely beautiful weather here in New England today.  50 degrees F in December!  It doesn't get any better than that.  I hope your week is off to a good start.   Talk to you soon.  

4 comments:

  1. Masterboards are my best friend! Starting one soon for a slew of ATC's! Love your image...she's sweet and so is that kitty! Gorgeous layers of color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to use copies of what you have made. Just beautiful, Renee. Hey, and good luck with your class at Ink About It this week/end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is my favorite so far! What beautiful stamping. And I love that "CCL in Training" title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! I can see it on a cover~
    Thank you for sharing! I so want to be in your class ;D

    ReplyDelete