Saturday, October 20, 2012

Abandoned Art::Marci Tag

We got all gussied up and went into town tonight!  We went to Olives restaurant and it was everything I had imagined it would be.  Usually if we are going into Boston I try to take a piece of art to abandon and tonight was no exception.  I made a tag with Stampotique's Marci on it.  The background was done with yellow and blue pastels rubbed on top of words stamped with clear embossing ink.  The chalk picked up the impression of the letters.  Very subtle.  The crown is a cute one by Hero Arts.  A little bow on the top with a safety pin and a lock and it was ready to be abandoned.
I left it in the ladies room.  I hope she found a good home!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping, Renee! Love your tag and the hanging lock. Bet your finder was one happy person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! I so need to do this!!! What a joy it would be to find this beauty!

    ReplyDelete