Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stampotique Challenge SDC261::Alter It

The Stampotique Challenge for this week is "Alter It".  The idea is to alter something that you have around the house and just cheer it up a little.  I always seem to have several pillar candles in the cupboard, probably because we seem to lose power for several days at a time.  So I thought I would use the method that I saw once in a video/tutorial at Stampington.com.  I used their technique to enhance several pillar candles one of them has a Stampotique image called "Angel".
These are fast, fun and make terrific last minute hostess gifts!  Hope you're having a great weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on these awesome candles! I have always wanted to do one...maybe I need to try!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampotique. Hope to see you again soon!

    Jenn
    DT Stampotique
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful candles, Renee... what a great way to use your stamps for home decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These candles are fabulous - I need to try this technique again lol. Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique - hope to see you again for the next challenge. Polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Renee. Whenever I see altered candles I always want to have a go. Thank you for joining us again at Stampotique Designer's challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! And useful! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...these are great candles! i was just checking out the submissions on Stampotique for inspirations and voila...your candles took my breath away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these.... Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The candles turned out great. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love candles so much and all I can say is that your candles are F A N T A S T I C Thanks for sharing your project with us at SDC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Renee, thanks so much for sharing with us at SDC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is this?!? What a fab idea. I have tons of candles! Great for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all candles! I need to try, great idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Challenge. x
    Magda

    ReplyDelete