Thursday, August 16, 2012

Somerset Studio Challenge

A few months back Somerset Studio issued a challenge for Edgar Allen Poe projects.  I have never sent any of my work to this magazine but I have loved Poe since I was twelve.  "You never know unless you try" is my motto so I sent in a few pieces.  I was delighted today when I walked down to the mailbox and found my Artist Comp copy of Somerset Studio!

Three of my projects are featured in the section called "EXPRESSIONS".
The Tell-Tale Heart Wall Hanging (upper left/center)

Tea with Edgar


Dream Key Holder (upper right)


There are so many wonderful articles and submissions in this issue, check it out when you get a chance!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so psyched for you! Cannot wait for my issue to arrive... I was scoping out the mail today but not yet :-(

    ReplyDelete