Sunday, July 8, 2012

Anything Goes using Artistic Outpost Stamps

The theme for the July challenge at Artistic Outpost is "Anything Goes".  I have been playing around with my Dylusion spray inks quite a bit lately so I thought if anything goes then I will practice some more with journaling pages and submit them in the challenge.  I colored the pages in this old album type book with Dyan's inks using Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink and Squeezed Orange.  I wanted a little glimmer so I misted it with Cadillac Pink by Tattered Angels.  I also added a few markings with black and white acrylic paints.  Since I'm using Artistic Outpost stamps I used the Wizard of Oz stamps that they produce.  A few strips of Tim Holtz's tissue tape and an ATC in the center using AO's Scarecrow.  I was on the phone for a while when I made these pages so of course there is the usual doodling all over the place.   I'm still not happy with my journaling pages but I guess it just takes a lot of practice or maybe a class.  Or two.




3 comments:

  1. Love how your background turned out! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lah lah! Love this yummy background and collage style stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!! This totally rocks are rolls! Absolutely cool!!!

    ReplyDelete