Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stampotique DT Call!

Stampotique has a call out for DT members.  The commitment is to design for them from Aug to Dec 2012 so if you are interested (I am) just go to their website to read the requirements.  One of the projects I would like to show them is a card that I made using recycled materials such as a cardboard coaster.  This card is in the current issue of The Stampers' Sampler.  To make it I applied some blue acrylic paint to the coaster and then after it dried I put some Crackle gel on it.  I stamped the images of Marcie and Heart Boy, both by Stampotique, using Rangers Black Archival ink and heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder.  I colored in the images with Copic Markers and then cut them out.  They were adhered to the cardboard coaster and that panel was attached to a blank card made from white card stock.  I used Graphic 45 paper for the bottom panels and stamped the word Family by Hero Arts on a scrap piece of white paper.  After gluing that down I attached a tiny red rhinestone heart on the right side.  The finished card measures 5"x7".

No comments:

Post a Comment