Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tim's Class

Tim Holtz started teaching his first on-line class ever on Monday.  It is called "Creative Chemistry 101".  The purpose of the class is not to do projects but rather teach techniques that Tim is famous for.  I must admit I have learned more about ink than I have ever known.  I personally love all of Ranger's Distress Inks and this class is really teaching me how to get the most out of my inks.  You can still sign up.  The beauty of this class is that you can go at your own pace and you have life time access to the videos.  I will share with you each day what we ended up with.  Yesterday Tim showed us how to blend Distress Inks using the Blending Tool and then how to use water to activate the inks.  We did all the work on tags.  I had three tags to show at the end.  It is a really fun class.  Speaking of fun classes.....this afternoon I have a class at the local scrap booking store with Dyan Reavley.  I'll let you know how it goes, I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment