Sunday, February 12, 2012

SDC 48: CASE-Stampotique Stamps Only

It is Stampotique Challenge time again!  This time we are CASE-ing one of the Stampotique designers.  That stands for Copy and Steal Everything.  Sounds easy, huh.  It is harder than you think.  I love all of their designer's work so it was really difficult to choose who to try and imitate.  I chose Jane Wetzel.  This is a copy of the piece I was imitating from her blog:  http://anythingbutplainjane.blogspot.com/2012/02/pretty-party-dress-for-valentines-day.html



I hope Jane likes my copycat version.  I made a 5"x7" card.  I used Stampotique's Marcie stamp and Basic Grey's new paper called "Kissing Booth".


So what are you creating this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! Love your take on Jane's creation! The color combo is fabulous and I love the heart embellishments! Thank you for joining us for The Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week! Best of luck in the draw!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and funny CASE! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so pretty. Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY....Can u see the BIG smile on my face?? lolol THIS is awesome! Great job! :) hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love Marci and she looks beautiful here x

    ReplyDelete