Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Altered Alice Challenge

I love "The Altered Alice" blog and have finally decided to submit a card.  The card I created is the Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland late for the tea party since the theme is "TIME".
First I applied the new Bo-Bunny "Time" paper to the sticky back portion of a sheet of Sticky Back Canvas.  After soaking the canvas in water I rubbed off the paper which left only the clocks.  After allowing the new clock fabric to dry thoroughly, I cut a piece of the fabric off and sewed it to a large ready made background "tag" card which had been edged with brown and blue distress ink (Ranger Broken China & Vintage Photo).
Then distressed and attached a piece of red cardstock with several staples.  Stamped the rabbit on a mailing tag and then stamped clocks (both stamps are from Greetings from Wonderland SL25 by clearartstamps.com) randomly around the rabbit.  Distressed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist, blue, coffee and green.
After the mists dried I glued circles of mica to the clock faces.  I layered the mailing tag on to the card.  Now I added the large metal clock with E-6000 glue and tied a piece of measuring tape ribbon to the top of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment